Would you like to get a brand new smile with dentist Veneers Bellaire tx to give yourself a fresh start, but are you worried about the amount of time needed for the procedure to succeed? If you want to be more specific, are you concerned about the recovery time associated with using porcelain veneers?
If you would like to learn more about all these details and make an informed choice about whether or not to undergo this cosmetic dentistry service to revitalize your smile, then our dentist Bellaire is here to guide you!
When will I be able to get Veneers?
Would you believe that the veneer procedures are completed at our office with two office visits (maximum of two hours per appointment, unless sedation is used)?
- There is no need to go back to work after you receive this treatment, and you can resume your normal activities as soon as you receive this treatment. There have been several instances in which patients have gone on trips the day after their operation, worked out, returned to work a few days later, or appeared on television the next day!
- The rest of the day will be spent recuperating if you receive sedation dentistry with veneers. Moreover, you will require someone to take you home after your appointment since you will be unable to drive for the rest of the day as you will be unable to drive after the appointment. After a 24-hour period, you will no longer feel discomfort, so you can continue to carry out your normal activities the next day.
Whenever a patient leaves our office with a gorgeous smile, you can rest assured they left with a gorgeous smile!
Your temporary veneers are beautiful and comfortable when made according to your specifications after your first veneer appointment. It is essential to understand, as you can see in the video, that the veneer procedure is easy, quick, and painless.
Porcelain veneers have many benefits!
This is because veneers provide more convenience than other dental procedures, which is evident from the previous paragraph’s example. You will soon discover that the time it takes to create your new smile is well worth it when you start enjoying the benefits of veneers. There are several benefits to this:
- Boosted self-esteem
- Increased self-confidence
- Suitable for at-home oral hygiene regimens (approximately 10-20 years)
- Material properties that make porcelain stain-resistant
- Our cosmetic dentists can customize all aspects of veneers (length, color, etc.) to achieve natural-looking results.
No shots or anesthesia are needed during the veneer’s procedure because it is quick, quick, and painless. The benefits of porcelain veneers are endless, so it is very unlikely you will ever turn your back on this procedure to improve your smile after seeing the benefits of this procedure.
Contact us today to find out if you are a possible candidate for veneers and if you are a good candidate. As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. David Fisher can determine which cosmetic dental treatment is most suitable for your dental needs to create the smile you are dreaming of.
Call us for your consultation appointment.
Porcelain veneers might be a good option if you are interested in changing your smile or transforming it into a gorgeous one or if you want to give a loved one a smile makeover.
It is our pleasure to assist you with scheduling your porcelain veneers today, even if you are seeking more information about veneers or are seeking to schedule your procedure. We are more than happy to help you create the beautiful dream smile of your dreams if you contact David Fisher, Cosmetic and General Dentistry, today and schedule an appointment with him.