For many individuals, the fear of getting any type of orthodontics treatment is put off because of the stigma that comes with braces. We often associate braces with cumbersome metal brackets and wires that make eating and speaking difficult. The joy of Invisalign® is the removal of any form of metal or wire. Invisalign aligners are made from a patented thermoplastic, designed for maximum comfort and safety, to ensure your teeth can be reset in their proper alignment. Some additional advantages to Invisalign include:
- Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign. Cleaning your teeth is much easier when they are straightened correctly.
- Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
- No food restrictions or diet is necessary with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed before eating.
- Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our orthodontists at David B. Fisher D.D.S., thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
Invisalign can be used for a host of oral ailments including:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth
- Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. David B. Fisher at our office in Bellaire, Texas, by calling our team at (713) 667-8080. Take the time to Invisalign your smile!